How Chatbots can Help the Real Estate Sector?
A new wave of technology could affect the real estate industry in the years to come. These are chatbots (also called bots or conversational agents) for real estate.
These small robots rely on artificial intelligence (AI) to play the role of an automatic interface between a service and a user.
Only a few months after Facebook’s launch of bot solutions via its Messenger, there were more than 11,000 active robots.
Several of them are already widely used by users looking for services like movie schedules, order status, or taxi booking.
Real estate services should not escape this movement as there are so many possible applications. This industry is indeed characterized by a multitude of very time-consuming tasks today performed by humans.
For example, the creation of a file for the rental of an apartment could be done via automatic chatbots, as could the appointment with the agency. There are many benefits of the chatbot for real estate.
The first chatbot for real estate accessible from Messenger was developed by Domain, an Australian real estate agency.
This makes it easy for people looking for real estate to find out about market data by communicating with an automatic messaging system.
Today, the advent of digital affects all areas of activity and it is therefore normal that the real estate sector is also affected by the digital transition.
Boosted by the advent of artificial intelligence, real estate chatbot development solutions allow real estate agencies to adapt their services to new customer requirements and expectations.
All professionals in the real estate sector whether they are real estate agents or negotiators, rental managers, or even condominium managers can use these new technologies easily and effectively.
Chatbots for real estate, with their many qualities, facilitate their daily work thanks to their numerous customer relationship management features.
The chatbot for a real estate agency can be used on a website or directly as a conversational agent, reception interface, and customer orientation. All this is for the development of the real estate sector.
What is a Chatbot or Conversational Agent?
Since 2017, artificial intelligence has seen a lot of progress.
These advances, combined with human language computer programs, have made it possible to strengthen companies’ communication strategies.
Whatever the size of the company, small, medium, or large, many structures have understood the importance of real estate chatbot development and are starting to use it.
All companies today are looking for instruments for total customer satisfaction. The bot, therefore, appears to be an ideal solution.
The chatbot becomes the unwavering support of human beings in his various tasks. Its goal is not to replace humans, but to help lighten their tasks.
Thanks to the algorithms that allow it to see and use the different databases at its disposal, chatbots for real estate have the ability to analyze the requests addressed to them.
In response to requests, it intervenes instantly and at any time to provide the ideal solution or the one that comes closest to it.
What is a Chatbot for a Real Estate Agency?
One of the other benefits of chatbots for real estate is that it brings high added value to the work of the agent or business.
Thanks to the bot, the customer who wishes to buy or visit a property can do so remotely without having to travel.
This allows the real estate agent to reach as many interested people as possible by presenting them with the ideal property and providing them with all the information required on a product or property.
How can Chatbots Help Real Estate Agents with their Daily Tasks?
The conversational chatbot considerably lightens the tasks of real estate agents since it is able to follow it and provide them with help in:
- Receipt of all customer inquiries whether made in writing or voice, regardless of the time of day or night;
- Recording and analysis of the various customer requests;
- The rapid processing of the search or the request of the interlocutor. The bot gives in a few seconds an adequate response to the customer’s request, whether simple or complicated. To better illustrate this aspect, the chatbot for real estate can:
- Give the address and the opening and closing hours of the real estate agency
- Make an appointment with the real estate agent who is in charge of the rental or real estate purchases
- Schedule property visits considering the availability of the real estate agent. Bots can also cancel a visit according to the agent’s schedule,
- They can receive and consult the conformity of the supporting documents that make up a file,
- They can offer customer-specific ads based on his search history
- It can also enrich a database, etc.
And in the event that a chatbot does not manage to find an adequate answer to the problem posed, it is responsible for presenting the situation to the real estate agent concerned.
This is the reason why the chatbot for real estate is just an aid in the agency and could in no way replace the human being in his functions.
What are the Benefits of a Chatbot for a Real Estate Agency?
Several benefits can result from the use of chatbots by a company. The most important are:
- Automatic and rapid processing of requests in most cases;
- Real estate agents are more focused on tasks important to the development of the agency. They will no longer have to deal with repetitive and tiring tasks since the bot already takes care of them,
- A more complete database
- Better customer experience
Incorporating chatbots in your current applications or websites can save you time, improve efficiency, and offer better ROIs.
We at OneClick have over 8 years of experience in real estate chatbot development solutions. Contact our team for a demo and obligation-free quote for your chatbot development requirements.