How much does it cost to build flight booking like Expedia?

Online booking in the travel industry is in soaring demand. The travel business group is a vast business division that incorporates many segments: travel agency, restaurants, insurance agencies, etc. Mobile application development is a division, which has been hot for more than five years now and hints at no chilling at any point in the near future. Only 20% of adults in the US choose booking flights offline, while the other 80% prefer booking online.

contact us
Expedi Banner

If you want to create your own flight booking app like expedia.com, this article will tell everything you should to know. Enjoy!

How to succeed in online travel business?

To continuously improve the standards of a booking, Some of the very useful component of how to succeed in online travel business are as listed below.

  • robust-booking

    Robust

    Robust booking engine platform
  • sell-expertise

    Sell expertise

    Don’t sell deals, sell expertise!
  • plan

    Plan

    Plan your segment well
  • engage

    Engage

    Engage and sell through social media
  • flight-price-comparison

    Price comparison

    Price comparison by different airlines.
  • API-integration

    API integration

    API integrated booking solution.
  • online-payment

    Online payment

    Online payment facility for the booking makers.

How does a Flight Booking Engine Work?

Don’t sell deals, sell expertise!

Features of flight booking system

The victory of every airline company now differs on what ease and convenience it is offering to its clients. It’s essential to know which features are necessary, not only for you but also for your users. Here are the features that you want and require from your flight booking system.

Technology Stack

front end (website and mobile apps)
  • HTML 5 HTML 5
  • Angular js angular js
  • Ios & android ios & android
  • Flutter flutter
  • Css 3 css 3
  • React js react js
backend (website and mobile apps)
  • nodejs node js
  • php php
  • .net core .net core
  • my sql my sql
  • postgress postgress
  • mongodb mongodb
Is The Cost Of The Flight Booking App Turning You Down?

We Have Solutions For Different Types Of Apps

Suppliers

GDS Suppliers
  • Amadeus
  • Mystifly
  • Galileo
  • TBO
  • Hermes
  • Riya
  • Yatra

About Team

10 years

Our Team is having over 10 years of Experience in flight booking apps and have worked with various technologies and have developed and managed many softwares with millions of customers.

Top Flight Booking App Development Company

We are one of the Top Flight Booking App Development Company who have the ability to develop all the web and mobile application related to Booking Applications, kindly contact sales@itoneclick.com and talk to our team to build a better application to effortlessly manage your Bookings.

Contact Us
team-img

Certified By

  •                            
    Clutch
    11 Reviews
  • Upwork
    97% job success
    Good Firms
    7 Reviews